Ingredients; (2-3 people)
* 1 medium onion
* 2 peppers different color
* 2 large tomatoes
* salt, pepper, bouillon or some other vegetable stock or cubic
* tomato concentrate
* 1,5 cup of arborio or other risotto rice
1. Cut the onion on smaller pieces. Cut the peppers to 1 inch pieces. Cut the tomatoes in pieces.
2. Heat some cooking oil in a pot and add onions. Stir till yellow. Add peppers and stir for 2-3 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes more.
3. Add 1,5 cup of Arborio rice (any rice for risottos). Stir all the ingredients together and add salt, pepper and pinch of bouillon or vegetable stock. Add boiling water (so it covers 1,5 inch over the rice).
4. Add one large spoon of tomato concentrate and stir well. Cook for additional 20 minutes.
5. This risotto is really tasty, it can be a side dish or a main one with big green salad or a salad you prefer. You can use a little bit of grated Parmesan cheese on the top in the end.
You can always add the ingredients you prefer or love. This dish can be a side dish, main meal (if you serve it with a large green salad with radish, tomatoes, avocado for example). If you also add 4-5 chopped sun dried tomatoes, the dish will really be the explosion of veggie goodness.