~ Welcome to my blog ~
I’m Nella, I am 35 years old … I am a soul wandering on this planet. I’m from Slovenia, and I have been living and working in England for almost four years now.
I started with nothing else, but my curious mind and a heart lounging for adventures and fulfilling life. I am still surprised and very grateful, that my life took the turn it did. I come from very humble beginnings, but l assure you; that’s not how my life will end. If l knew one thing since being a young child – it was this one; that deep yet strong feeling; that my Life will be remarkable. And it sure didn’t looked that way for the first 25 years.
But things changed, lesions had happened, knowledge has been gathered and the time came to implement them in my Life. More than ever before. Like one girl said – Walk your talk. So here l am; writing about what it takes to change your Life around. What it takes to walk un-walked path that you are creating on the way. What can you really do with your life when you stop repeating other peoples ways and take control of your own Life in your hands. The freedom that comes with this decision is overwhelming – and I mean that in a good way.
We are all here to discover our true selves – through different paths and different experiences. So I encourage all of you – to stop being afraid and to create your live according to your heart’s desires. It is indeed never to late, no matter how old you are.
I am sharing with you my journey of the past, present moment and the future, a journey through my thoughts, my passion for this experience called LIFE – which contains constant self-growth, change, traveling, living in different countries; but staying true to my soul (heart) and my inner purpose.
❇One topic presented on this site is my life (together with my dog Gaia – who is with me for past 6 years). It’s a story of a woman (me) who decided to stop being average. This blog consist of a past stories going back for 6-7 years now – to understand how the transformation of thoughts and taking control of my Life really began. And I’m adding my experiences ever since. So it is not a normal blog that you encounter on a daily basics. Reading this through will touch you and open your perspectives a bit. The idea is to change our lives from average comfortable living to a living based on experiences and creating a reality that is made for your needs at that specific time. Learning new things as we go along and implementing them in day-to-day living. To evolve yourself and find your true potentials. This blog is written like a storyline. It goes in this sequence;
– RECOGNIZING ILLUSIONS 2012 is the beginning of the story (my mindset, my perspective on life and exploring who we are)
– THE BEGINNING OF THE SHIFT 2013; a breaking point; where the real changing of my life began with moving from knowing to action
– EARTHSHIP BIOTECTURE May 2014; was my first trip to USA, first time flying with an airplane, lots of first memories ❤
– SHROPSHIRE & WILTHSHIRE; Why England?? – October 2014; moving to England with 1200€, full car and a 50 kg dog. It’s hard to believe even now – how well the plan worked. Proud of myself.
– HERTFORDSHIRE; The road to happiness – May 2015; our third and fabulous position in Hertfordshire. Thoughts and new perspectives.
– PRAGUE November 2015; a get away weekend to a Transmission Prague
– FRIENDSHIP AND TRAVELING December 2015; living in England over a year; 10 days trip back home
– THE WINDS OF CHANGE March 2016; what’s ahead of us and the changes we are facing
– OREBIC, Croatia June 2016; getting back home to Slovenia and long longed coastal Croatia
– THE LIFE THAT YOU SEEK, ALSO SEEKS YOU September 2016; new beginnings back in England and the unknown ahead
– OXFORDSIRE / COTSWALDS November 2016 – 2018; our current position (lasting 1,5 years already) and a plan to settle here for few years
– BARCELONA, SPAIN March 2017; a short trip to Barcelona with the girls
– GREECE September 2017; sea, sun & fun after not being on sea side vacation for a year and a half
– CHECK REPUBLIC, PRAGUE November 2017; second trip to Prague, to attend the well known Transmission festival
– MALTA April 2018; ahh huge changes in my life and visiting my dear friend Maja in Malta
–BRAND NEW LIFE IN CORNWELL August 2018; big changes in my life, staying in England on my own, creating my life ❤
– AMSTERDAM October 2018; a short getaway and reuniting with a soul I met in USA
– GOODBYE DECEMBER 2018 summing up of the whole year with feelings, pictures and words.
– HELLO JUNE visit from my brother and his family, feeling the new reality
– MALLORCA, SEPTEMBER 2019, a much needed break on the sea, sun and sand….clearing the focus of what l really want and want it now!
…more to come as soon as my soul wants to put down it’s thoughts
❇Another topic (which I’m passionate for and complimented a lot) is cooking. Vegetarian and vegan dishes made healthy. Local ingredients, as organic as I can afford, goodies from the garden and so on….Lots of main dishes, salads, soups and sides. 🙂
So, on this website I will be sharing the recipes that are very dear to my heart. The food that I’m cook regardless of where my location. I’ve cooked this type of food in Slovenia, United states and England. And who ever had the opportunity to try it – absolutely loved it! Some recipes are traditional Slovene with a little twist (made vegan or vegetarian). I tend to pick up different taste for food when I’m traveling and living around in different places and countries and than I create my own recipes through inspiration. Hope you will enjoy the mix of my recipes.
A shortcut to the delicious recipes – VEGAN & VEGETARIAN RECIPES.
“Eating is a natural, healthy and pleasurable activity for satisfying hunger. However, in our food-abundant, diet-obsessed culture, eating is often mindless, consuming, and guilt-inducing instead. I discovered that our eating habits affect the world far more profoundly, than I have ever dreamed. They have an impact, which extends far beyond issues of our own health. We believe that we now know enough about food and our eating habits, but we couldn’t be more wrong. None of us is questioning why we eat the way we do – why we choose certain foods. And the answer would be in most cases – because we were brought up this way. Ignorance is causing needless suffering. Daily eating choices impact the environment greatly. Thus, changing your eating habits may prove to be one of the most effective ways to help preserve the environment. Fortunately, the choices that benefit the environment often keep you healthier, too, while leaving you with a wide variety of delicious foods to choose from.” This is the quote I once read that really made an impact on my perspective about eating habits.”
I was lacking true knowledge on this topic for 28 years …But, I have been living the last 5 years a little less ignorant on food topic – and still have lots of work to do.
The book that really changed my perspective and feelings about what I eat is World peace diet by Will Tuttle. “Until we are willing and able to make the connections between what we are eating and what was required to get it on our plate, and how it affects us to buy, serve, and eat it, we will be unable to make the connections that will allow us to live wisely and harmoniously on this earth. When we cannot make connections, we cannot understand, and we are less free, less intelligent, less loving, and less happy.” -Will Tuttle
Hope you will enjoy the journey I’m taking you on, I very much look forward to reading your comments and thoughts. Hope you will learn something new and that you too will have the courage to change your Life.
My hope is to change your perspectives at least a little bit. If not, maybe a small seed of change will be planted … Somewhere, someday …
THIS IS ABOUT A CHANGE. THIS IS ABOUT MY LIFE. THIS IS ABOUT YOUR LIFE. IT IS ABOUT EXPERIENCES AND LIFE IN GENERAL. IT IS ABOUT US – WHO WE REALLY ARE AND WHAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF.
IT IS ABOUT A JOURNEY OF ONE SOUL AND ABOUT ALL THE CHANGES THAT OCCURRED IN MY LIVE THROUGH QUITE IMPORTANT YEARS. IT IS ABOUT LEARNING AND GROWING AND GOING BEYOND OUR PREVIOUS SELVES. IT IS ABOUT LOVING CHANGE – IT IS THE ONLY CONSISTENCY IN OUR UNIVERSE.
IT IS ABOUT LEARNING NEW THINGS, AND AFTER ACCEPTING AND ACKNOWLEDGING THE LESSONS – TO PUT THEM IN ACTION. IT IS ABOUT A DIFFERENT WAY OF LIVING OUR LIVES. IT IS ABOUT A DIFFERENT WAY OF THINKING. IT IS ABOUT VIBRATING ON HIGHER FREQUENCIES. IT IS ABOUT NEW IDEAS, ABOUT A DIFFERENT KIND OF LIFE, A FREE LIFE. IT IS ABOUT SHARING …AND LIVING …AND GIVING … AND COOKING. 🙂