Ingredients; (for 3-4 people)
* coconut oil or other veggie oil
*half of onion, 2 cloves of garlic
* 2 different colored peppers
* 1 large carrot
* small case of mushrooms
* little bit of raw cabbage, 1 small leek
* 1 chard leaf
* few pieces of chopped pineapple
* sweet and sour sauce, organic soy sauce, plumb jam
* fresh ginger
* fresh chili
* for raw noodles – 1 large zucchini (if you got a spiralizer for making veggie noodles) ; if not – any kind of Asian noodles will do
1. Chop all of the veggies into random pieces. In a wok or a pan put in coconut oil, chopped onions, garlic, carrots. Stir for 5-7 minutes.
2. In another pan put in coconut oil, peppers and mushrooms and cabbage – stir for 5-7 minutes. I usually cook this dish on two pans (it is quicker and easier if you have everything chopped).
3. Add to both pans – organic soy sauce, and grate a little piece of ginger. In one pan put in some fine chopped chilies.
4. Than add a sweet and sour sauce, one large spoon of plum jam (in whichever pan). Add pieces of pineapple and chopped chard leaves (or kale). 3-4 minutes more of stirring.
5. If your pan is large enough combine the two pans together and proceed in just one. Add your raw zucchini noodles or any other noodles (one needs 2-4 minutes of cooking, other needs none – just straight to pan. You can add a little bit of water if the dish is too thick.
We eat this often. Sometimes I even cook some Thai rice with this dish extra. Every person, who tried this dish was blown away. It is easy to prepare, you can add veggies that needs to be used and are sitting in the pantry or fridge.